Monday, April 13, 2009

My Docs Online Color Treated Logo Concepts

Welp, we're getting close to the having the new logo completed!! As you can see, my client chose the concept from last week's post with the lock and envelop merged together. And I couldn't be any happier he did. The others had potential, as I try to come up with nothing but quality concepts, but I can't help always having a favorite, and it's always awesome when a client picks the one I think is best!

Below are the 4 color concepts I've put together for them to decide from. They're pretty similar since a blue and gray color scheme was already determined, so here's what I came up with:






Next up is one more round of revisions to the chosen concept, and if all goes as scheduled, I'll be posting the final logo by the end of the week!

No comments: