Monday, April 6, 2009

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. -Joseph Chilton Pearce

Next up on the freelance projects list: logo and website revamp for My Docs Online, a secure, online file transfer service.

I'm really excited to have been chosen for this project because, as you can see, I get the opportunity to completely revamp a brand and turn a great company's identity completely around. Hopefully, its new look will bring in loads of new business and also give the clients they already have an even greater sense of confidence in their services.

We're already about half-way through Phase 1 of this project, which is designing the initial black and white version of the logo. My goal with these designs is to represent the decade-old reputation of My Docs Online (Loyal customer service and secure file transfers) without getting too complex. I wanted to create something strong, something anyone can easily relate to file transfers, and something memorable. Here are the 4 promised concepts I put together this past weekend (+1 more just for personal kicks):







The chosen logo of the group will be modified and color-treated this week and should be ready for next phase by Monday!

No comments: