Monday, April 12, 2010

GREAT 8 CREATIVE Final logo concept

Welp, after lots of great feeback from friends on Twitter and Facebook, I've been able to come up with what I strongly feel is the winning design for GREAT 8 CREATIVE! As always though, I'm open to suggestions and thoughts on the concept and appreciate them all, so fire away if something comes to mind!

See the other concepts and read the full story on this design process here: GREAT 8 CREATIVE logo concepts

The almost-final GREAT 8 CREATIVE logo:


Special thanks to the following for their time and brilliance!
Ryan Weeger
Michael Durwin
Kevin Garcia
Lucas Tetrault
Elizabeth Adams Bean
Riley Dickens
Chris

2 comments:

Lucas said...

It's an awesome concept! Really loved seeing the process you went through to get to it!

:)

Unknown said...

Stunning website! Where did you get it designed? Is it a free theme or did you pay for it? Can you please give me details of your theme name and all? I am interested in starting a website just as fascinating as yours. I did come across some themes posted by freelance designers at sell my creative graphic design,online income from home. They were really reasonable priced. Tell me, what I must do?