Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Beach State Hall of Fame Design

This is my second (and last) pro bono project for Long Beach State Athletics. The final design will be printed on a 40" by 40" poster and will be showcased in the LBSU Pryamid for all spectators to see. The Olympic Medalists poster will be one of probably 4 special edition posters that I get to design; The other 3 will be something like "All-Americans" and "National Champions". The special edition posters will be mixed in with other posters that have pictures the other Hall of Famers of each year- each year gets its own poster. So, they'll all make up the new Long Beach State Hall of Fame wall!

I only used 2 athletes' pictures and copied them a bunch to get a feel for what it would look like, but once I get the concept approved, I'll edit/enhance/crop/trim the other 30 athletes' pictures and put them in the mix!

Hope you guys like it.

1 comment:

Toby said...

Awesome Sarah! I love the illustration.