Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ryan's birthday present is almost done!!!

On his birthday, I gave him 2 blank canvases and told him I would paint him anything he wanted. Right away, he knew he wanted this to hang in his living room:





Well, only SEVEN months later...... i suck :(.......... here it is:














I'll probably add more vibrant colors to the closest riders, but other than that, I think it's totally done!!

I just really hope he thinks it was worth the wait. :) even though he shouldn't have had to wait so freakin long.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with adding a little bit more vibrant colors to the outer riders. Other than that I think it was worth the wait and it turned out beautifully. I wish I'd have that much patience ;)

Economic Analyst said...

Great BLOG! Please visit mine below and check the links! THANKS SO MUCH!
The Coming Depression and How To Make Money From It!

Shoping Cart said...

Huddy Design a new way of designing and development. Invest your time and be the king of designing.